Requesting a Transcript


Seniors: Need to have your WWT official transcript sent to a college?

If you are applying to a college or university this fall or winter you will need to provide them with a copy of your transcript. Most colleges and universities accept electronic transcripts from Parchment*.

Here is how you do it:

  1. Go to External

  2. Create an account at with your email address at External

  3. Select what colleges and universities you would like to send your transcripts to

  4. Confirm the transcript request

  5. Track the delivery of the transcript via email

*If the college or university you are applying to does not accept transcripts via Parchment,
please see your counselor.