We would like to direct you to Registration Gateway- our online enrollment program. Please click here for Registration Gateway to create an enrollment account, and fill out the online registration forms. Please add at least 2 contacts in addition to the parents/guardians (to be reached in case of an emergency while your child is at school) and at least 1 alert.
Once you’ve completed the online enrollment forms, the next step is submitting your registration documents either online at email@example.com or in person at the time of your scheduled Registration Gateway appointment. You are able to schedule an appointment once you complete Registration Gateway.
***PLEASE NOTE: we will need to see the original birth certificate (with raised seal) in person. All other documents can be submitted online. Registration will not be completed until all documents are received and verified.
Please use the following process when arriving for your appointment:
- Please stay home if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Only 1 parent/guardian will be permitted to bring enrollment information. If a parent needs an interpreter, he/she can bring another adult with them.
- Please wear facial covering over mouth and nose upon entering the building.
- While in the building, please follow the posted guidelines for Social Distancing.
- Parents need to provide photo ID when entering the building.
Students residing within the geographic boundaries of Warren Woods Public Schools may enroll any time using our online registration tool. Click here to verify you live in the Warren Woods Public Schools district
Class of 2034
Children are eligible for kindergarten if they turn five years old on or before September 1, 2021. However, children who turn five between September 2 and December 1, 2021 are able to enroll in kindergarten if their parents submit a waiver form. Click here for more information on kindergarten registration.