Click here to verify you live in the Warren Woods Public Schools district.
To begin the registration process, please click here for Registration Gateway. This is our online enrollment portal and is the first step in the registration process and must be completed prior to scheduling an appointment. Please add at least 2 contacts in addition to the parents/guardians (to be reached in case of an emergency while your child is at school) and at least 1 alert. Upon completion of Registration Gateway you will be prompted to schedule an appointment to come in and turn in supporting documents. All documents required at time of registration are listed below.
*ALL REGISTRATION IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Parent or Legal guardian must be present at time of registration.
Registration will not be submitted until completed in Registration Gateway and all documents are received.
Class of 2036
Children are eligible for kindergarten if they turn five years old on or before September 1, 2023. However, children who turn five between September 2 and December 1, 2023 are able to enroll in kindergarten if their parents submit a waiver form. Click here for more information on kindergarten registration.
- Mortgage statement that provides property address
- A property tax bill listing building and land containing the name(s) of the mortgagees(s)/property owner(s)
- Lease – The lease shall be current and must indicate the term of the lease, the address of the lease property, the name of the property owner, the name of the lessee, and a listing of tenants
- Current utility bill indicating the physical address of the residence as well as parent name
- Current cellular phone bill indicating the physical address of the residence as well as parent name
- Current credit card statement indicating the physical address of the residence as well as parent name
-SHUT OFF NOTICES, INTENT TO SHUT OFF NOTICES, and WATER BILL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED-
The following documents will also be required at time of registration:
- Original, certified birth certificate (with raised seal)
- Up to date Immunization records
- Vision/Hearing certificate (Kindergarten only)
- Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable)
- Parent picture identification