The School of Choice enrollment period for students in grades K-11 is now open until August 10, 2023 at 3:00 PM.
To begin our online registration process, please click here for Registration Gateway. This is the first step in the registration process and must be completed prior to scheduling an appointment. You will need to answer "yes" to the question "Are you a resident of the district?" When prompted to enter your address and what district you reside in please answer with the correct information. Upon completion of Registration Gateway you will be prompted to schedule an appointment to come in and turn in supporting documents. Next, you must complete School of Choice application which will also be required at the time of your appointment.
*ALL REGISTRATION IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Parent or Legal guardian must be present at time of registration.
Registration will not be submitted until completed in Registration Gateway and all documents are received.
Proof of Residency-at least one document from Category A and two from Category B below:
- Mortgage statement that provides property address
- A property tax bill listing building and land containing the name(s) of the mortgagees(s)/property owner(s)
- Lease – The lease shall be current and must indicate the term of the lease, the address of the lease property, the name of the property owner, the name of the lessee, and a listing of tenants.
- Current utility bill indicating the physical address of the residence as well as parent name
- Current cellular phone bill indicating the physical address of the residence as well as parent name
- Current credit card statement indicating the physical address of the residence as well as parent name
-SHUT OFF NOTICES, INTENT TO SHUT OFF NOTICES, and WATER BILL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED-
- Original, certified birth certificate (with raised seal)
- Up to date Immunization records
- Vision/Hearing certificate
- Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable)
- Parent picture identification