Welcome to Warren Woods Public Schools!
For more information click on your school mascot below.
We invite you to join us for a LIVE virtual information session:
March 10th 5:30 PM Westwood Elementary CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
March 11th 6:00 PM Briarwood Elementary CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
March 15th 6:30 PM Pinewood Elementary CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
For planning purposes, and to be able to best meet your needs, please click the link below to submit your information and any questions you may need answered.
Kindergarten Students 2021-2022 School Year
Students must be 5 on or before 09/01/2021. If your child turns 5 between 09/02/2021–12/01/2021, they may register for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year with a signed waiver received by Pupil Services by June 1, 2021. If the signed waiver is not received by June 1, 2021, your child will not be able to attend Kindergarten.
You can enroll your Kindergarten student anytime after February 22, 2021. Please contact the Pupil Services Department @ 586-439-4468 or 586-439-4443 for registration information. To begin our online registration process, please click here for Registration Gateway.
School of Choice Kindergarten Students
School of Choice for Kindergarten will be open February 22, 2021-August 18, 2021 by 3:00PM. You may turn in your School of Choice applications with supporting documents at time of appointment. Please contact Pupil Services at 586-439-4468 or 586-439-4443 for appointment information. To complete the Kindergarten School of Choice application prior to your appointment, please click here.
Parent or Legal guardian must be present at time of registration
REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED
Proof of Residency-at least one document from Category A and two from Category B below:
- Mortgage statement that provides property address
- Registered Deed showing ownership of property within the school district
- A property tax bill listing building and land containing the name(s) of the mortgagees(s)/property owner(s)
- Lease – The lease shall be current and must indicate the term of the lease, the address of the lease property, the name of the property owner, the name of the lessee, and a listing of tenants.
- Most recent tax statement
- Current utility bill, current credit card statement or current bank statement, car insurance statement, cellular phone bill indicating the physical address of the residence as well as parent name
- Public assistance or social security statements issued within the past thirty (30) days showing physical address of the residence and parent name
-SHUT OFF NOTICES, INTENT TO SHUT OFF NOTICES, and WATER BILL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED-
*Original, certified birth certificate (with raised seal)
*Up to date Immunization records
*Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable)
*Parent picture identification