Here is the link to all the most recent COVID-19 Case Communications from the Superintendent.
TEACHER and SCHOOL SUPPORT STAFF COVID-19 GRANT NOTICE: November 9 2020
Warren Woods Public Schools has identified, notified, and provided Form 5734 to eligible classroom teachers and school support staff.
This notice also provides an opportunity for those individuals to appeal, in writing, eligibility status or FTE calculation to the district Superintendent Stacey Denewith-Fici by December 4, 2020.
Michigan has announced a new program called Futures for Frontliners!
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Michigan resident
- Have worked in an essential industry at least part-time for 11 of the 13 weeks between April 1 – June 30, 2020
- Have been required by their job to work outside the home at least some of the time between April 1 – June 30, 2020
- Not have previously earned an associate or bachelor's degree
- Not be in default on a Federal student loan
- Complete a Futures for Frontliners scholarship application by 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2020
Visit the Futures for Frontliners page for more information.