School Year 2022-23 Registration Steps
To register, a student must complete the following steps, which are detailed in this printable PDF.
1. Gather your identification and documents. You will need your birth certificate or equivalent (such as a passport, immigration visa, naturalization document), driver license or state ID card, and transcripts from all previous high schools.
2. Complete the registration form found here. You can also scan the QR code below.
3. Take an assessment. Once you click "Submit Registration" on the registration form, you will be directed to a Calendly link to sign up for testing.
4. Meet with a counselor or administrator.
5. Pay the $30 registration fee.
6. Begin classes after you have completed all parts of registration based upon information below.
ESL Start Dates: October 17, November 28, January 30 (last day to complete registration form to start in 2022-23 school year: Jan 20)
ABE, HSD, HSE Start Dates on a rolling schedule (last day to complete registration form to start in 2022-23 school year: March 10)
If you would like help completing the registration form, you may come to Warren Woods Adult Education in person during the following dates and times. Please bring all required documents with you.
Dates and Times:
Thursday, January 5, 2023 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday, January 6, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Friday, January 13, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Warren Woods Adult Education - Use Door #1
12900 Frazho Road
Warren, MI 48089