- Kindergarteners and 1st graders will be offered breakfast in their classrooms at the beginning of every day.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders may enter the building at 8:35 to receive their breakfast, and must finish by 8:45 in order to report to their classrooms.
Breakfast Information and Rationale
- Our school breakfast program gives students the opportunity to enjoy a nutritional meal so they are better prepared for their day. We recognize the established link between eating a healthy breakfast and academic success, and encourage all students to eat breakfast; whether at home or at school.
- Breakfast includes a grain source, fruit or %100 fruit juice, and fat free flavored or %1 white milk.
- Students are required to select three or four items, including fruit and/or juice.