Instructions on how to register: THERE are 3 Sections that must be filled out. READ CAREFULLY and Write down the email and password you use. DO NOT FORGET IT.
- Go to www.warrenwoodsathletics.com MUST USE GOOGLE CHROME
- Click on the online registration:
- If you already have an account then login. If not click “Sign Up now”.
ONLY Fill in sections that have a red *
- 1st, parents must set up a parent account by filling out the parent/guardian profile section. YOUR PASSWORD MUST BE STRONG TO MOVE FORWARD
- 2nd, set up a student account for each student-athlete by filling out the student profile section.
- 3rd, click “forms” Select School Year: ALL and click the red activities button and fill out and save. Then select Athletic Participation Registration below. Make sure to electronically sign all forms (Click boxes/8 total).
- If you have more than one student playing sports, you can add them on the same account, but you must electronically sign the forms section for each student.
- Download and print the physical. This must be filled out by a Dr. and brought into the athletic office. All sections must be signed by the parent and student. It will not be accepted until complete.
- Download, read and electronically sign the student participation contract, concussion form, transportation form, and WWT handbook.
- Click all the boxes to electronically sign your names, then click “submit form”. If you are not allowed to click “submit form” (Doesn’t turn Red) this means you did not complete a section. Go back and fix. YOU MUST CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON TO REGISTER. JUST SAVING IT, DOES NOT COMPLETE THE PROCESS.
- If you did everything correctly you will receive this message:
Your athletic department has received your submission..Then click OK.
- Students can not try out until the registration process and physical are complete.